Q: How do I obtain a provisional licence?

You can apply for your provisional licence 3 month before your 17 birthday.
A D1 form is needed and you can get it from the post office and post it to the address on the form. Or on line HERE

Q: Do I have to pass my theory test before I start my lessons?

No if you have a valid provisional licence you can start to learn to drive.

Q: Can you help me with my theory study?

Yes we have dvds that will help you to understand the test and help you pass.

Q: How many lessons will I need to pass?

Everyone is different and it is down to how much effort you are prepared to put in. Do not let other driving schools tell you that 20 lessons will be enough.
The secret is not to put pressure on yourself to pass in 10 lessons. some people pick the driving skills up faster then others.


If you  wish to cancel a lesson a minimum of 24 hours prior notice should be given. Cancellations must be made directly between you and your instructor.

If you do not give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation, your instructor will be entitled to charge for the lesson(s) concerned.

If you are under the influence of drink or drugs your lesson will be cancelled with no refund.


mb driving school